Is your sensitive data putting your business at risk? Keep your business and reputation intact. Mitigate risk and ensure the resiliency of your enterprise data and systems with expert Essextec Cybersecurity Services.
Complete the form below to schedule your personal introductory meeting with one of our certified cybersecurity consultants.
Essextec Social Engineering Exposure Services help key stakeholders understand the current state of their organization's security awareness as well as how to best secure critical data.
During the introductory meeting we'll identify how vulnerable your organization is to attempts by unauthorized individuals who are trying to access sensitive information from your end users.
Essextec’s Social Engineering Exposure Services offering will provide you with a customized Social Engineering Exposure Scorecard showing:
- Your Social Engineering Exposure Score
- Your susceptibility to reputation exploitation
- The impact of not addressing areas of concern
- Campaign results compared to anonymized historical data
By participating in the engagement, you will be able to:
- Document information security awareness deficiencies
- Understand your organization’s current threat landscape
- Calculate the efficacy of internal Security Awareness Training
- Protect and enhance your internal information security program